I don’t get Tom Hiddleston as a sex symbol. His face is weird. He looks like Skrillex without the asshole haircut and glasses.
Can anyone explain this phenomenon to me? Is it a British thing?
- ballroompink answered: deep blue sea
- femalewithopinions answered: eh, personally, I’m not into pale guys. I don’t really see him or Cumberbatch as particularly sexy
- maddimarie answered: He’s more conventionally handsome than Cumberbatch but still pale-bean pole-eccentric enough (and yes, British). I love him as Loki best. e
- ultrafeast likes this
- anactofwhimsy likes this
- monalisas-madhatters answered: apparently photos don’t do him justice and he looks beautiful in person
- hemingerald answered: So, yes, British thing.
- hemingerald said: I don’t get the “sex symbol” status either. I mean, he’s kinda like Benedict. I know why I find Ben and Tom charming and sexy, but I acknowledge his face doesn’t match, he’s too damn tall and thin and his hair is awkward-looking as hell.
- independentframeofmind answered: He looks like one of the owls of Ga’hoole.
- themorallycorruptfayeresnick answered: the internet’s weird boner for craggy/incredibly boring looking british actors like him, cumberbatch or freeman is something i’ll never get.
- themorallycorruptfayeresnick likes this
- lizdexia posted this