A fun fact about me is that I am super fascinated by John Mayer as a person, and while he’s obviously frequently kind of, you know, a bit much, I somehow can’t dislike him? I am a fan of people without a filter who say things that are wrong but genuine. I wouldn’t sleep with him, because no thank you; it’s not even a crush by any common definition of the word. I just like the guy. He comes off as a jackass and I still like him. If he were a fictional character he’d be the most interesting person in the whole cast of whatever he’s in. Same goes for why I’m fascinated by Kanye and James Franco. They’re jackasses, okay. But at least they’re interesting jackasses.
So basically what I’m saying is that I think anyone who’s making “Team Taylor” a thing, now, in 2012, is dumb! That’s all!
- gaytears reblogged this from lizdexia
- bowdowntojana likes this
- katoutofnowhere likes this
- rockydennisinheaven likes this
- the-tudge said: I like that he has a genuinely exploratory spirit. I actually enjoy his music & have been to a few shows. It’s clear he’s constantly trying to improve his music. And goes on strange rants like he’s actually trying to figure out life in front of you.
- sarma likes this
- gaytears likes this
- wanderingback likes this
- satirically-yours likes this
- citizenkerry likes this
- blackfrasier likes this
- lizdexia posted this