I’ve puked three times between work and home. (Once on the train, once on the platform, and once on the street, for those of you keeping score at home.) I don’t have a fever, or a stomachache, nor is anything else seemingly wrong with me. I just can’t stop throwing up.
If I die, will y’all take care of my birds?
- heulwen-a-merlod said: Anything with real ginger in it should soothe the nausea. Feel better :(
- haveyouseenmychicken said: I do this when I’m really stressed out, so it might not be a virus or anything it might just be your body fucking with you.
- ayrang likes this
- gothkidattheparty likes this
- cyborglovesong said: Oh dear, I hope you feel better D:
- weirdlulls said: chew on ice chips
- timesseven said: that’s terrible. yeah, sipping ginger ale helps and also lots of sleep.
- bemyonly said: Load up on crackers, drink Sprite or Ginger Ale, get some Emetrol, then sleep.
- bobbymoynihan said: that sounds awful :( get better soon and don’t die please
- lizdexia posted this