Duties include being around, providing me with wine and snacks on certain occasions, letting me talk about my trivial Girl Problems, and having me do the same for you.
No jealousy, cattiness, or making it all about you allowed. That is not what Girl Talk is about. It is about TALKING OUT YOUR PROBLEMS TO SOMEONE WHO WON’T JUDGE YOU EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY VERY WELL BE FRIVOLOUS AND TRIVIAL AND STUPID. Being supportive is important! So is being good with interjections such as “Oh no, that bitch did not!” and “What a douchebag! I hope he wakes up with a spider in his ear!” Because sometimes those are things you need to hear.
Apply within, or whatever.
- stumble-tumble-bumble likes this
- odnadevushka likes this
- ohonestly said: i volunteer as tribute. LET’S HANG OUT THIS WEEK i’m a great listener promise
- ohonestly likes this
- bellasiel said: THIS IS WHAT I WANT WHEN I MOVE TO NYC
- bellasiel likes this
- noelanthony likes this
- starsbeyondtheglass likes this
- mollygotwhomped likes this
- megsokay said: I THOUGHT THAT WAS ME.
- megsokay likes this
- curbed--enthusiasm likes this
- karathon likes this
- eliseability likes this
- browniehusband likes this
- numbtongue likes this
- kim-kelly likes this
- satirically-yours likes this
- battesimo likes this
- owlatron likes this
- lizdexia posted this