1. State your name: Liz.
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Svetlana. Not a joke. RUSSIANS!!!!!
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mom and my uncle Allan.
4. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Every day is pretty much an embarrassment for me.
5. Do you miss your ex? No thank you.
6. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Neither. Really high quality milk chocolate or nothing.
7. Do people praise you for your looks? If “female Benedict Cumberbatch” is praise.
8. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? I wear black on the outside ‘cos black is how I feel on the inside. (Also, yellow.)
9. How do you wear your makeup? BB cream, black liquid liner in a cat-eye, maybe some taupe eyeshadow, mascara, and I’m off.
10. What are some of your nicknames? “Female Benedict Cumberbatch.”
11. How many bedrooms are in your house? Two.
12. How many bathrooms? One.
13. Do you have a job? Yeeaah.
14. Do you have a car? I live in New York, soooo
15. Do you work out every week? Hahahahahahahaha fitness
16. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Nope
17. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? I have been in many musicals.
18. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? I do not wear bathing suits.
19. Do you like your eyes? More or less. The color is nice but they’re awfully small — it’s those Eurasian genes. (Thousands of years of Siberian ancestors, if I’m not mistaken.)
20. Do you think you are pretty? I mean, I don’t shatter mirrors, but no, not particularly.
21. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My mom.
22. How much money is in your account? Very little.
23. Are you single? Pretty much always.
24. Do you want kids? Nope.
25. Tell me what your backpack looks like: It’s actually a Max Fun tote bag. Ad astra, motherfuckers.
26. What celebrity do you think is hot? Rashida
27. Last movie you saw in theatres: Avengers. Though I’m overdue to see For a Good Time Call, and I am also probably going to see The Master on Friday, so. That’ll change soon.
28. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? FUNNY JOKE
29. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Hahahahahahahaha yes
30. Have you ever cheated? Nope
31. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Jeah
32. What do you like to do in your spare time? Knit, daydream, sing along with John Darnielle
I once saw this Law & Order: CI about a girl who was supposedly super terminally ill and she wrote this book about living with her disease (I think it was Lou Gehrig’s Disease or something) and then somebody got murdered and anyway, the whole episode ended up being about how the inspirational terminally ill girl didn’t even exist and she was basically made up so that “her” foster parents could scam people for expensive medical equipment, then return it, and they had also written a glurgy book credited to her and were seriously making bank.
My point is that any time I hear inspirational stories about sick kids I always, always, always take them with a grain of salt, and if that makes me a stone cold bastard, okay, I can deal with that?
U is for you and me
I am bored.
N is for anywhere anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea.
Liev Schreiber’s chubby chipmunk cheeks <3
Anonymous asked: I'm thinking about applying to NYU -- Any insight / advice on the experience? Likes / dislikes about NYU?
OYYY… WHAT CAN I SAY HAHA. I think everyone’s NYU experience is incredibly different, so I can only come up with a few points, broken down by year,...
So, wait. No one else was ever in an English class where Virginia Woolf’s or Sylvia Plath’s suicides were already glamorized? No other aspiring...
ughhghghghhhhhhghgh I hate the band Stars so much.
Tomorrow is supposed to be my luckiest day all year and if at least five suitors don’t shake out of the woodwork and try to seduce me, I will be...